I'm a dedicated, quality-focused professional with a strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and good human skills.
- Active in the open source community.
- Broad system view with the ability to drill down to the fine details.
- Fast learning curve, adapting and embracing new technologies.
01/2020 - Present
Lead Software Engineer @
WebintPro LTD was acquired by Verint.
02/2017 - 12/2019
- I formed a team (4 full stack developers) to develop and maintains a system to fetch, analyze, and save big data from social networks.
- The backend services was written in Python with Sanic framework and Node.js with Express.js framework.
- The frontend dashboard was written in Angular using ngrx, material, and D3.js.
- Using Docker & Kubernetes for deployment on Google Cloud Platform, with a compelete CI/CD (tests, code reviews, dev environment, etc).
- Implements a Microservices architecture with Pub/Sub.
- Using Deep Learning methodologies to extract and analyze data. And save it in ArangoDB, MongoDB, and Redis Databases.
- Created the project from scratch, build the team, manage it, doing code reviews, etc.
12/2015 - 01/2017
- Developing a system to connect between companies on varies projects, tracking, and managing them, for the European Union.
- The Frontend is build with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JS, and jQuery. Backend written with Drupal in PHP and MySQL Database.
- Working with Git on GitHub, doing code reviews, and writing tests with Behat (runs on Travis-CI).
- Builds a Docker image for the system, and integrate continuous deployment methods.
10/2015 - 01/2019
- Take part in Hackita02 program and one of the founders of "Ways Of Time" project that enable the National Library of Israel to upload and geotag their geographic maps collection, and open them to the public (Python, Django, Leaflet, PostGIS, MDL).
- Lead developer of version 2.x of the "Open Pension" project. The project mission is to reveal what happens behind the Israeli pension market, while enabling the public to trace the money and expose corruption (Python, Django, Scrapy, PostgreSQL, Angular, ngrx, d3.js).
- Ways Of Time Repo | Open Pension Website Repo | Open Pension Crawler Repo
07/2015 - 11/2015
- Part of a team that develops and maintains a financial system, from end to end, that handles thousands of transactions to offshore bank accounts.
- Implement a new Front-end design built with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JS and jQuery.
- Back-end written in PHP, and DB in MySQL.
- Implement new banks APIs.
03/2011 - 12/2012
- Tier 2 customer Support Expert Team.
- Knowledge focal point for representatives at specialized Call centers.
- Handling top level customer escalations and Gold customers support.
- Experience working on UNIX-based switches with HP-UX, And with SAP & Amdocs systems.
- Responsible for converting two call centers (Haifa and Beer Sheva) to specialized centers (provide training, and supervision throughout the beginning of the activity until go-live operation).
11/2009 - 02/2011
- Tier 1 customer Support Team.
- Handling customer requirements and providing solutions on Internet, data and technical problems.
- Rated at the 10% of the Company's outstanding employees in 2010 and a leader in service in the internet and technical Customer Service Center in 2011.
03/2009 - 10/2009
Military service (shortened for health reasons).
Administrative role in the logistics department at Sde Dov Air Force base.
always - always
I'm very passionate about computers and technology, I always strive to learn more and keep myself up to date.Treehouse Profile
Here are some of the platforms I use do achive that goal:
6/2020 - 12/2020
Practical Ethical Hacking - by Heath Adams (The Cyber Mentor) @
A pentration testing course at Udemy
- The program syllabus include: Networking, Active Directory exploitation, hack Wireless networks, OWASP Top 10, how to write a Pentest Report, etc
01/2017 - 08/2017
Deep Learning Foundations @
A nanodegree program at Udacity
06/2011 - 06/2016
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Business Administration @
The Open University of Israel
- Seminar paper in Business Ethics course (grade: 85)
- Final project was in Java: GitHub Repo (grade: 95)
- GPA: 76
01/2014 - 05/2014
Fundamentals of Computing Specialization on Coursera from
The specialization including the courses:
01/2004 - 01/2008
Majoring in computer science at Ora Modi'im High School
Data Structures & Algorithms
SasS / PasS
TDD (Test Driven Development)
CSS / SCSS (Bootstrap, UIkit, Material Design)
Angular (cli, ngrx, material)
Node.js (TypeScript, Express.js, Mocha)
Python (Django, Flask, Sanic)
Clouds & Devops
Google Cloud Platform
CI / CD
Doing Pen Testing By Night
Open Source Contributer
Unix (Linux & Mac) User
Love To Play With Arduino & Raspberry Pi